Many helping hands are needed to encourage residents and share the love of Jesus Christ. Volunteers working directly with residents are required to complete a DVD training video of three hours. Please prayerfully consider your involvement in one or more of the following:
- Mentors-one on one relationship building with a resident. Assignment based on detailed evaluation and prayer to achieve best possible match.
- Transportation Help-transporting residents to various local locations using your vehicle or the Wings of God vehicle.
- Fundraiser Committee- join our team as we enjoy planning various events and avenues in which to introduce Wings of God to general public and oversee and build funding sources.
- Licensed counselors to meet once a week with one resident
- Prayer Team Leader/member
- Yard Maintenance – weeding and maintenance outside.